To access the Build Bar feature please use a desktop or laptop size browser.
Thank you for shopping with Feniex.
The Fusion GPL 49'' is the brightest, highest performing light bar manufactured in the USA. The Fusion GPL is engineered to simplify the overly-complicated lightbar market with six points of perfection. Features densely-packed CREE LEDs (select 40° or 180° or both); polycarbonate anti-cracking, anti-yellowing lens; bracket-reinforced 3M triple-bubble seals; moisture-proof silicon-based conformal coating; aircraft grade aluminum chassis; and reduced screws for easy field-serviceability.
Includes Standard Mount
- Input Voltage: 12 Volts DC
- Current Draw: 16 Amps
- Cable Harness: 10 Feets
- Single Color: 156 High Power 4-Watt Cree LEDs
- Dual Color: 312 High Power 4-Watt Cree LEDs
- Made in the USA
- 5 year warranty
- Available in 40° or 180° light spread optics (patented)
- Available in single color or dual color configurations
- 18 flash patterns for single color; 52 for dual color (including flood)
- 4 activation modes: independent front and rear activation with pattern override and 2 ""whole-bar"" activation circuits
- Standard feet included. Vehicle-specific hook kits, headache, permanent or adjustable foot-mounts sold separately
- Includes takedown, rear directional, dim, cruise, alley, work light, flood mode (dual color), and optional Stop/Tail/Turn
- Made in the USA
Police Sedans, EMT Ambulances, Police SUVs, Utility Trucks
Sean Neubauer, Congers, NY
Absolutely love the new and improved Fusion GPL lightbar. Haven’t had any issues with them thus far and am extremely satisfied with them. The old ones were definitely a hassle but I’m happy FENIEX was able to admit their faults and come back with this.
Michael Sizemore, Bullock, NC
This is one of the most functional light bars I have seen yet. We mounted this bar on an 87 Suburban and it looks great. The slim design is a great upgrade to our vehicle and really shines day or night. So far, I feel like we have been receiving better results from motorists while responding to calls. Compared to our old rotator style bar, most drivers now pull over at least a half-mile before we reach them. The many functions work well with a slide switch so that we can change flash patterns on the fly. I would definitely recommend this bar to any department looking to upgrade there light set-up to 21st century technology. As a bonus it comes at a great price! We will be hopefully purchasing another one in the coming years!
People Also Buy