The Feniex Geo Series is a line of the most affordable, effective American-made lighting for utility vehicles. Based on patented technology we engineered for first responders, the 49'' Geo light bar features exactly what every work truck needs: high-performance, reliability and features streamlined specifically for public works. Includes rear work lights and cruise mode; optional stop/tail/turn functionality upgrade is also available.
Includes Standard Mount
- Input Voltage: 12 Volts DC
- Current Draw: 15 Amps
- Cable Length: 15 Feet
- 45 High Power 4-Watt Cree LEDs
- 49" Lightbar w/cables
- Standard Feet
- 5 year warranty
- (16) 60° light spread optics: 14 amber and 2 work lights (2 Stop/Tail/Turn Optional)
- Certified polycarbonate lens: anti-cracking, anti-yellowing
- Rugged, aircraft grade alumninum chasis
- Waterproof 3M triple-bubble seal
- Optional extended cable length
- Mounting options: Permanent or Strap Mount
- Made in the USA
Police Sedans, EMT Ambulances, Police SUVs, Utility Trucks
Ryan Burns, Ames, IA
This light bar is one of the brightest I have ever seen. If I wasn’t the one driving the car I would be blind (JK). Feniex is new to me but I see a bright future with them. The build a bar allowed me to get it exactly how I wanted it.
Walker Johns, Lawrence, KS
This Light bar was a gift from my wife. Before even hooking it up I really liked how slim it was, once I turned it on I was even happier with her purchase.
People Also Buy